- Enter Online Here
- 2019 Cattle Schedule
- 2019 Cattle Beef Entry Form
- 2019 Cattle Dairy Entry Form
- 2019 Cattle Led Steer & Heifer Entry Form
- 2019 Cattle Clipping and Commentary Competition Entry Form
- 2019 Cattle Interbreed Calf, Junior Paraders and Junior Judging Competitions Entry Form
- 2019 Cattle Substitution Form
- 2019 Cattle Locker and Accommodation Application Form
- 2019 Cattle Disclaimer Statement
- 2019 Fodder Order Form
The cattle competitions at the IGA Perth Royal Show are some of the oldest competitions held at the Showground. They recognise the best of the best and reward the achievements of Western Australian cattle breeders. The quality of animals is always high and competition is tough.
Cattle are placed in their class with the judges taking into account all the strengths and weaknesses of each animal. Their choice should be based on sound reasoning and the judge explains their reasoning when awarding prizes.
Some 70 exhibitors will exhibit around 400 beef cattle during the Show drawn from 16 different beef breeds including Angus Charolais Dexter Droughtmaster Gelbvieh Limousin Murray Grey Red Angus Red Poll and Simmental.
Exhibitors will also show off dairy cattle from the three dairy breeds; Holstein Illawarra and Jersey.
All cattle are judged within their breed and finish with the champion animals competing against other breeds in an Interbreed Competition to select a champion. In the Cattle Judging Ring beef cattle are judged from Saturday to Tuesday and Dairy Cattle are on Friday.
Please note that additional forms are required to accompany Entry Forms. Please contact the Cattle Competition and Event Coordinator on 08 6263 3137 or firstname.lastname@example.org